Assignment 2: Who uses personal care products? Due Week 9 For this assignment, you work for the marketing manager of an organization that is going to launch a new line of personal care products in the U.S. market. The proposed target market will be males, between 18 and 35 years old, and price points will cover income ranges from lower to mid-level. Distribution is planned to take place in drugstores, grocery stores, and stores such as Wal-Mart and Target, with the primary retailer carrying the full product line being drugstores. You have been tasked with a consumer behavior analysis to help make marketing decisions. Write a four (4) page paper in which you:
1. Propose a type of message appeal to be used in the advertising, making sure to explain the rationale behind the appeal.
2. Analyze the different cultures this product will appeal to and make recommendations on which four (4) would be the best choice.
3. Decide which microcultures and additional demographics should be targeted.
4. Suggest ways to utilize group influence in the marketing of the product.
5. Create a plan to address need recognition, search behavior, and getting the product into the consumers’ consideration set.